Sunday, March 3, 2013

BUSY DAY, HEY , HEY!


OK Peoples, I need some followers for my blog.  It's book reviews, The steps I'm taking in writing my own cookbooks, including finding publishers, testing recipes, and venting when stuff doesn't come out the way I think it should...

I know there's a lot of Paranormal stuff I've read and reviewed, but if you'll check it out, that's not all there is.  Please ask your friends to check me out at BLOGGER.  My gmail account for this blog is melisa.rechenmacher@gmail.com  I have a circle of friends and followers (that have NO ONE at the this time.)  I share on TWITTER MissySue2U is my handle (I think!)  And of course I share on Facebook.  If you can PIN me, PIN ME!  I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Now that I have spent the afternoon and most of the evening updating my book reviews, and I still have a lot more to type in...but the light is a coming at the end of the tunnel, you'll really like the books I'm getting into now!  

Join me, and you won't regret it!  Share me...  and I might like it!  LOL

Melisa AKA Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment